Having an old, worn out electrical or clutch fan in your daily driver can mean lack of performance, higher engine temperatures and potential damage. So why not replace your old fan with a new Pacesetter Series unit from Maradyne High Performance Fans? Not only do the new Pacesetter Series fans come in a variety of sizes that fit most daily drivers, they will work to improve engine cooling, horsepower and A/C cooling.
MARADYNE INTRODUCES NEW PACESETTER SERIES FANS
10-inch to 16-inch Size Fans Ideal for Daily Drivers
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Maradyne High Performance Fans introduces the Pacesetter Series fan line to replace worn-out original equipment electric fans and clutch fans in daily driver vehicles.
The new Pacesetter Series fans are available in 10-inch to 16-inch fan sizes. Designed to improve engine cooling, horsepower and A/C cooling at idle, the Pacesetter Series fans feature a quiet, reversible S-blade design that eliminates vibration contact and increases airflow. The push-pull fans also have sealed motors that are IP68-certified dustproof and waterproof.
Made from all glass-filled nylon construction, Maradyne fans feature concentric rings that prevent the blades from flexing as they achieve maximum RPM. The competitively priced Pacesetter Series fans have built-in mounting holes in the shroud that can be used with a tie kit or user-supplied mounting bracket.
Maradyne’s 16-inch Pacesetter Series fan with a 160 watt heavy duty motor (part # MP166K) is the most popular option in the new lineup, measuring 4.08 inches deep and producing 1,661 CFM with an amp draw of 15.6. Additional product line specifications include:
· The 10-inch fan (part # MP109K) with 90 watt heavy duty motor delivers 666 CFM with an amp draw of 4.5.
· The 11-inch fan (part # MP119K) with 90 watt heavy duty motor delivers 727 CFM with an amp draw of 7.7.
· The 13-inch fan (part # MP136K) with 160 watt heavy duty motor delivers 1,356 CFM with an amp draw of 9.4.
· The 16-inch fan (part # MP162K) with 225 watt heavy duty motor delivers 1,746 CFM with an amp draw of 12.9.
Each fan comes with a nylon tie kit and mounting instructions. Maradyne recommends purchasing optional wire harnesses, sold separately, for the Pacesetter Series fans, including an adjustable temperature switch (part # MFA100), a wire harness with relay kit (part # MFA101), a 185-degree temperature switch (part # MFA102) or a 195-degree temperature switch (part # MFA103).
Maradyne High Performance Fans is a brand owned by DCM Manufacturing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dreison International., Inc., which manufactures and sells air movement and air directional accessories and components serving the high performance, off-road equipment, agricultural machinery, heavy duty truck, automotive, bus, RV, marine and military markets.
- Available in 10 to 16-inch fan sizes to replace worn out or broken fans in daily drivers
- Eliminates vibration contact and and increases airflow
- Push-pull fans have sealed motors that are IP68-certified dustproof and waterproof
- Made from all glass-filled nylon construction and feature concentric rings that prevent the blades from flexing as they achieve maximum RPM
- Competitively priced