If you’re swapping a Chevrolet LS or Chrysler 5.7L HEMI engine into a street rod, hot rod or any car project, you’ll need a complete fuel hose system you can rely on. This is why Russell Performance, a division of Edelbrock, offers complete EFI fuel hose kits for the two engines. With everything you need to get and keep your new engine swap running smooth, this kit is well worth a look.
Russell Complete EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kits for Chevy LS and Chrysler 5.7L Hemi
TORRANCE, CA – Russell Performance, a division of Edelbrock, LLC offers consumers complete EFI fuel hose kits for Chevy LS and the Chrysler 5.7L Hemi engines.
These kits provide a complete fuel hose system for GM LS-Series and Chrysler Hemi engine swaps in muscle cars, street rods and off-road vehicles. They include: in-line Edelbrock electric fuel pump #3594, regulator/fuel filter assembly, fuel pump relay and wiring assembly, 15′ of ProFlex or ProClassic II hose, hose ends, adapters and mounting hardware for a complete installation. The Edelbrock fuel pump flows up to 57 gph @ 45 psi for reliable and consistent delivery. These kits can be used with the OEM fuel tank sending unit, but will require a -6 male AN adapter. Consumers have two finish options to choose from; ProFlex hose with red/blue fittings or ProClassic II hose with black fittings.
- Available Applications:
- EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kit with ProFlex hose and red/blue fittings #641600
- EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kit with ProClassic II hose and black fittings #641605
- Complete fuel kit for GM LS-Series and Chrysler 5.7L Hemi engine swaps
- Features an Edelbrock electric fuel pump, fuel relay and complete wiring assembly
- Choice of ProFlex hose with red/blue fittings or ProClassic II hose with black fittings
- Fuel pump produces 57 gph @ 45 psi for consistent and reliable fuel delivery
- Includes everything needed for complete installation
For more information visit www.russellperformance.com or call (800) 416-8628