Mark your calendars, and get those cars ready, the National Street Rod Association is having their 50th Anniversary bash in Louisville, Kentucky next week, August 1st-4th, 2019. It’s one of the biggest kahuna hot rod events of the season, and Rod Authority will be on the ground with full coverage through the weekend! Even better, NSRA will be giving away two really cool cars, a 1932 Ford Roadster built by Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop and a 1971 Chevrolet Nova built by Reisinger Custom Rebuilding. While the giveaway cars are exciting and alluring, they are just one element of this big kahuna show.
According to NSRA, “Over 10,000 street rods, customs, muscle cars and street machines will be on hand at the Kentucky Expo Center this summer as theNational Street Rod Association presents its 50th Annual Street Rod Nationals. The dates for the city’s largest vintage car show will be August 1, 2, 3, 4, 2019.
“This will be the 25th time the NSRA Street Rod Nationals has been held in Louisville and an all-time-high number of participants and spectators are expected this year. Almost all of the Kentucky Expo Center will be utilized for the event as well as many of the buildings, which will house over 350 manufacturer and dealer displays and other attractions.”
Here are the rules for winning these two cars. According to NSRA, “Every year at this time, we get a lot of questions about how do you win a giveaway car at the NSRA Street Rod Nationals? Below, are the guidelines for winning one of the two giveaway cars this year. Very simple and unchanged for 38 years. The rules are also listed in the official SRN souvenir event guide you receive at registration.
To be eligible:
- You MUST be a registered Street Rod Nationals Participant.
- You MUST be present at the drawing.
- Your vehicle MUST be on the fairgrounds at the time of the drawing, and registered in YOUR name.
- You will be REQUIRED to show identification and proof of ownership at the time of verification.
- Decision of the NSRA officials will be final.
- To register for the event and to have a chance of winning win one of the two cars this year, click here: