Goodguys big kahuna car show in Del Mar starts this Friday! The San Diego Fairground will come alive once again with the best hot rod and customs from around the West coast. The weather is rumored to co-operate this weekend and a good time should be had by all. Times are changing and now cars all the way up to 1987 can enter the show! Look for G-Bodies, 3rd Gen Camaros, later model ‘Vettes, Fox body Mustangs and more! Doors open to the event April 6th at 8:00am and runs through 3:00pm Sunday afternoon. Check out all the activities slated for the show:
- Over 2,500 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru ’87
- Indoor Car Show – Including Street Rod d’Elegance Competition
- Spectre Performance All American Sunday welcoming American made or powered vehicles of all years
- Goodguys AutoCross – Featuring 16 car “Duel in Del Mar” presented by Classic Performance Products
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition presented by FuelCurve.com
- Burn Out Competition
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- PPG Lowrider Palace – special indoor display
- Swap Meet
- Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live music entertainment with Republic of Music
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Kids Zone – Free Arts and crafts, games, prizes & more!
- Kids Free Revell Model Car Make-N-Take – Get your kids involved in model building.
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
- 17 Hands Bar & Grill- menu
- Featured Club: San Diego Roadsters
For all vehicles 1987 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys goodie bag, (2) adult weekend passes, children’s passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, the chance to win a Goodguys Award, and more!
Pre-register up to two days prior to the show to display your vehicle in our Show & Shine for all three days of the show. Members pre-registering by March 25, 2018 will save $10 Off the at-event price and will pay just $45. There are no discounts for Members pre-registering their vehicle after March 25, 2018.
Not a Goodguys member?
No problem, you can register your vehicle for our Show & Shine at At-Event Registration the weekend of the event for a cost of $70.
You can become a Goodguys Member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations, a personalized ID card and more!