Hey early Ford fans, Bob Drake Reproductions announces the release of their eagerly anticipated 1937 Ford grille and the reactions have been extremely positive.
Andrew from Michigan, one of the first customers to purchase the grille states, “I am ecstatic with the quality, fit and look. I purchased the grille and everything bolted up perfect without a problem. It is pretty awesome. I show people that grille and they go on and on about the fit and quality. Everything from Drake has been first class and this grille is no exception.”
Reproduced from original samples, Bob Drake’s design and engineering team created a grille with the same sleek horizontal bars and fine contours of Ford’s own, making it the must-have centerpiece for any streamlined ’37. The grille features.
- An arresting horizontal-bar grille that stops passerbys in their tracks. Warning – may induce jealousy.
- Precision stamped steel with a bright chrome plate.
- Beautifully defined curves that accompany the sweeping lines and trim of the ’37 front fenders and hood.
- Top and side grille trim holes omitted for those who opt to run trimless.
- Center trim holes and crank hole as original.
We had a chance to speak with Trent Drake, Vice-President of Bob Drake Reproductions in Grants Pass, Oregon and he was very proud of what the company has accomplished. “This project really tested our R&D department,” he explained. “It was four years in the making and took three prototypes to make sure we got it right. We’ve been making grilles for other early Fords so we’re extremely well versed in this arena, and we brought our best game.” Trent continued, “These grilles are works of art with the finest finishes, either painted or our show quality chrome.”
This is a must-have centerpiece for your ‘37 restoration or hot rod project. Be sure and check out Bob Drake’s website for all the details.